Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog Vietnamese
5 Water, Gas, Electricity & Telephone Services
Living Guide Top
English Top
1 Residence management system
2 The Family registry system
3 Seal Registrations
4 Housing
5 Water, Gas, Electricity & Telephone Services
6 Disposal of Garbage
7 Post Office and Delivery Company Services
8 Banks
9 Traffic
10 Taxation
11 Employment
12 National Health Insurance
13 National Pension Plan
14 Neighborhood Association
15 Disaster Prevention, Fire & Medical Emergencies
16 Traffic Accidents
17 Childcare
18 Welfare
19 Health checkups for adults
20 Educations
21 Medical Information
22 Counseling and support services
Information of facilities
23 City/Town Halls and related facilities
24 School & Educational Institutions
25 Other public facilities
26 Refuge (Shelter)
27 Medical Institutions

Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog Vietnamese

5-1 Water services

(1) Requesting water services

When you start using water services, please submit “water services start notification” or contact us by electronic application / notification service or telephone.

(2) Payment of water charges

Water charges and sewerage charges are read once every two months. If you have a bank account, please use direct debit. We will send a delivery notice to those who do not use direct debit. Please pay at a designated place such as a bank, convenience store, city hall (town hall) or branch office.
You can use the smartphone application storage services in Fujimino-shi (PayPay, LINE Pay, PayB,Shiharai Hisho, J-Coin, d-payment, au-Pay), in Miyoshi-machi (PayB, PayPay, FamiPay, Rakuten Bank convenience store payment service, LINE Pay, au PAY), and in Fujimi-shi (LINE Pay). Please see the homepage of each city and town for available financial institutions and usage methods.

(3) Canceling water services

If you cancel water services,  notify the following inquiry office five days before you move. You can pay the difference of bill by drawing on your account, by statement of payment, or by cash.

  • Fujimi-shi Suidou Okyakusama Center : tel.049-252-7123・7124
  • Fujimino-shi Suidou Service Center : tel.049-220-2077
  • Miyoshi-machi Jyouge Suidou Ryoukin Center : tel.049-274-1014 (4) Plumbing problem
If there is a problem with your plumbing, contact the city designated repairing company.

  • Fujimi-shi Suidou-ka Kyusui-tanto : tel.049-257-8976
  • Fujimino-shi Jyougesuidou-ka Suidou Shisetsu-kakari :
  • Miyoshi-machi Jyougesuidou-ka Suidou Shisetsu-tanto :
Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog Vietnamese

5-2 Electricity

 To use electricity, you need to apply to an electric power company.
The general household voltage in this are ais 100 volts and the frequency is 50 Hz.

Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog Vietnamese

5-3 Gas

To use gas, you need to apply to a gas company.
The gases used in this area are city gas and propane gas.
It is dangerous if you do not use the equipment that matches the type of gas when using it.

Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog Vietnamese

5-4 Telephone

(1) Installation

Apply for a new installation at a NTT office. For inquiry for new installation, call 166 in Japanese or call 0120-364-463 NTT information center in English.

(2) Directory assistance

For telephone directory, call 104 in Japanese. You need to pay for this service.

(3) International call

Oversea calls can be made in two different ways: dial calls and operator-assisted calls. KDDI, NTT communications, Japan TELECOM and POWEREDCOM currently offer international telephone services.

(4) How to call overseas

To call overseas, dial company code-country code-area code-local number [Company Code]
  • NTT Communications : (010)
  • KDDI : 001
  • Japan TELECOM : 0041
  • POWEREDCOM : 0081