Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog
13 National Pension Plan

Living Guide Top

English Top

1 Residence management system

2 The Family registry system

3 Seal Registrations

4 Housing

5 Water, Gas, Electricity & Telephone Services

6 Disposal of Garbage

7 Post Office and Delivery Company Services

8 Banks

9 Traffic

10 Taxation

11 Employment

12 National Health Insurance

13 National Pension Plan

14 Neighborhood Association

15 Disaster Prevention, Fire & Medical Emergencies

16 Traffic Accidents

17 Childcare

18 Welfare

19 Health checkups for adults

20 Educations

21 Medical Information

22 Counseling and support services

Information of facilities

23 City/Town Halls and related facilities

24 School & Educational Institutions

25 Other public facilities

26 Refuge (Shelter)

27 Medical Institutions

Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog
13-1 The system of national pension
  All persons aged from 20 to less than 60 and living in Japan, including foreigners, have to register for the public pension system. Persons who are not enrolled in other pension plans (e.g. the Employees' Pension Insurance or the Mutual Benefit Annuity) need to register for the National Pension Plan.

Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog
13-2 How to pay national pension premiums?
  The pension service office sends you a bill from Japan pension service for your national pension premiums. Bring the bill to a financial institution to pay premiums.

Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog
13-3 Types of Pension Benefits
  Basic Pension for the Elderly, Basic Pension for the Disabled and Bereavement Basic Pension for the bereaved dependents are included.

Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog
13-4 Lump-sum reimbursement
  To receive a pension, an enrollee must have paid into the plan for 10 years or longer. If a foreigner who is not qualified to receive a pension returns to the home country, a lump-sum reimbursement will be made if a claim is filed within two years of the date of leaving Japan.

Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog
13-5 Social security agreement with other countries
  There are bilateral social security agreements between Japan and Germany, UK, Korea, USA, Belgium, France, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Czech, Republic, Spain, Ireland, Brazil, Switzerland, Hungary, India, Luxembourg, Philippines, Slovakia, and China respectively.
For details please consult the pension office.  

yPension problem Inquiryz

œFujimi-shi Hoken Nenkin-ka Nenkin-kakariFtel.049-251-2711
œFujimino-shi HokenE Nenkin-ka

œMiyoshi-machi Jyumin-ka Hoken Nenkin-tantoF
tel.049- 258-0019

œ Home of page of Japan nenkin kikou

Copyright (C) FICEC. All rights reserved.