Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog
3 Seal Registrations

Living Guide Top

English Top

1 Residence management system

2 The Family registry system

3 Seal Registrations

4 Housing

5 Water, Gas, Electricity & Telephone Services

6 Disposal of Garbage

7 Post Office and Delivery Company Services

8 Banks

9 Traffic

10 Taxation

11 Employment

12 National Health Insurance

13 National Pension Plan

14 Neighborhood Association

15 Disaster Prevention, Fire & Medical Emergencies

16 Traffic Accidents

17 Childcare

18 Welfare

19 Health checkups for adults

20 Educations

21 Medical Information

22 Counseling and support services

Information of facilities

23 City/Town Halls and related facilities

24 School & Educational Institutions

25 Other public facilities

26 Refuge (Shelter)

27 Medical Institutions

In Japan, seal called hanko is used in place of signature. Seals registered at city hall are known as jitsuin (registered seal). A document certifying that a seal is a jitsuin is known as a seal registration certificate (inkan shomeisho). In case of procedure of registering a seal or a seal registration certificate, do it yourself and do not leave it to other person easily to prevent it from being misused by others.

Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog
3-1 Registration procedure
  A person 15 years or older listed on the residentfs card can apply for seal registration. The seal should be a non-off-the-shelf product and should fit in a square with size of 8 mm or more and 25 mm or less. The name used should be written on the resident card. One seal registration for one person. For application, you need a residence card, a special permanent resident certificate, and a registered seal. Please contact us in advance when registering your seal.
œFujimi-shi Shimin-ka Shimin-kakariFtel.049-251-2711
œFujimino-shi Shimin-ka Shimin -kakariFtel.049-262-9018
œMiyoshi-machi Jyumin-ka Jyumin-tantoFtel.049-258-0019

Japanese Chinese Korean English Portuguese Tagalog
3-2 Seal Registration Certificate
  In Fujimi-shi and Fujimino-shi, fill out the application form, provide a seal registration card and a personal identification document to get a seal registration certificate. In Miyoshi-machi, fill out the application form and provide a seal registration card. 
œFujimi-shi Shimin-ka Shimin-kakariFtel.049-251-2711
œFujimino-shi Shimin-ka Shimin-kakariF tel.049-262-9018
œMiyoshi-machi Jyumin-ka Jyumin-tantoFtel.049-258-0019

Copyright (C) FICEC. All rights reserved.